Where to buy organic products
Due to our hectic lifestyle, it is sometimes difficult to choose what to eat, since there is a wide variety of options. For example, you go to the store and find many types of milk: whole, lactose-free, for children and for the elderly. As a result, you may not know which one to pick and end up including fare in your diet that will not provide the nutrients you need.
The food industry is adding lots of vitamins and minerals to its products in order to achieve greater physical and mental wellbeing, but sometimes large amounts of these ingredients can create health problems since they are not suitable for everyone.
Fortunately, not everything is lost, as we can reverse the damage that this type of regime might have caused.
Nowadays there are shops specialized in selling products cultivated without any hormones or pesticides, so in a way, we will go back to basics and eat as natural and healthy as our grandparents did.
Here are some options for you to choose the one that best suits your needs. Do not forget to check their websites beforehand to make sure they have what you are looking for.
- Amores y Sabores (Loves and Flavors), seasonal products with a gourmet touch: www.amoresysabores.com.mx
- EcoButik: focused on finding the physical and emotional balance ineveryone, but respecting the environment: www.ecobutik.com
- Good Express, they have a catalog of natural products, organic foods, gluten-free and supplements: www.goodexpress.com.mx
- Nature ́s Blessings, online store that has organic certification: naturesblessings.com.mx
- Placeres Orgánicos (Organic Pleasures), where you will find several options to lead a healthier life: www.placeresorganicos.com
- In Rawfoodie you will find recipes made with the food they sell: www.rawfoodie.com
- Xamania is a good option to purchase products made with national raw materials for skin care: www.xamania.com